Monday, November 19, 2012

Duke is Three!!!

 I remember three years ago so clearly! Three years - that is so crazy! 
 He looks pretty good three years later doesn't he?
 His celebration started early with the discovery of the "airplane" Bop built.  The wheel turns the rotor, there are lights, handles and "gauges".  The jump out on the side too.  It has already seen many miles today!
 What do you do if your child asks for a Sperm Whale cake and have no cake decorating skills?  Purchase an over sized sperm whale and giant squid and place them upon the cake. 
Yum!  We had a couple of friends over for Brunch and Birthday Cake.  The boys played away the rest of the day.  Good Times!!!  Three?  I am going to have to get used to this for a while! I have a three and four year old. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Blog. I'm with you--he was just born, wasn't he?!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

Happy bday Duke, I wish I would've been there to celebrate.

K

Blog Archive