Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just another day in paradise.

 Kincaid has been taking lots of pictures with my camera lately.  Maybe I should give that one to him and get another one!  I do like this one he took of Sal and I!
 Both boys wore their boat coats most of the day.  I didn't get a picture of Duke when it was paired with his Indiana Jones hat - quite a statement.  Duke even wore his on our walk today.  He napped in it as well.  Strange children.
 It was gorgeous on our walk / run today.  I had to stop and take a picture.  So pretty.  Some tourists from the hotel were taking lots of pictures.  I couldn't tell what language they were speaking, but they obviously thought it was as gorgeous as I did.
 This is our shadow at about 2 in the afternoon.  Pretty long in the afternoon for sure!  Losing daylight all of the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures taken by both Kincaid and yourself!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

As always great and appreciated pictures! I should have just put ditto now that I see your Mom's post! Have a great day! tga

Blog Archive