Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sledding.

 Skedaddle took us up on Government Hill for a sledding time.  The kids had a great time and I got a great work out pulling them (and some others) up the hill.
 This was a difficult pull and I didn't get too far up the hill.  The four kids were determined to stay in the sled, but I toppled them out easily.  Ha! 
Duker almost fell alseep in the "sled bed".  I don't know how many runs we took down the hill, but it was fun.  Apparently, Anchorage has about 22+ less inches of snow right now than we had last year at this time.  I guess some snow is on the docket for tonight and tomorrow.  I liked the little snow as nothing was flying into our faces and it was quite easy to walk back up the hill!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheeeeee! Sounds like quite the workout for the sled puller! tga

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Your mom

Blog Archive