Friday, March 8, 2013

Aunt!


 Aunt Kory came today!
 She brought a kite!
 We headed to Fleming Beach.  I love it there.  I found a snorkel, two pairs of sunglasses, ear phones, a plastic fake finger with red nail, and other items.  I love to beach comb. 
 The boys played on their "boat" as Kory and I watched turtles in the waves.  It was so cool to see them lifted up and not get smushed on the rocks.  Incredible creatures.
 They caught minnows in the lagoon.
 The pool is always fun!

Bundled up and ready to head home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kory makes everything better!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures filled with love and laughter at such an amazing place. xoox tga

Fata Morgana said...

As per usual, incredible pictures. You make me want a teleporter!

A

Blog Archive