Tuesday, March 19, 2013

recovery

I am exhausted and really would like to be in bed, so one more day of recovery for me.  A brief post - pictures uploading as I brush my teeth.

 A last breakfast on the patio before heading home: Breakfast of champions. 
 My last beach walk.
 Best thing about HI - when Kory screamed and bop jumped out of his chair and killed the cockroach.  Second best thing, the bus ride to and from the rental car, "You don't have to wear seatbelts!"
 It takes so much longer to go out and play in Alaska, but there is lots of snow to eat!
They had a great time outside and didn't miss a beat.  Me, on the other hand, kept thinking of not wear shoes and sand between my toes!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looks like back to reality. tga

Fata Morgana said...

Cockroach smiter--- good on the resume of superpowers :) Good to see you today!

Blog Archive