It is Monday - a random Monday for the blog.
1. Random Picture: It was little sister's birthday quite a while ago. She had asked me to knit her a "harf" (hood + scarf) and I started, but felt it would take too long. I turned to the good ole sewing machine and came up with this creation. I have enough material for another one that I just might whip up for me...
2. Random Blog of wonderfulness: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam It is a time waster of epic proportion for sure. It is a camera on 6 little puppies - they sleep, play and romp around. Check it out - last night at 10 pm there were over 15,000 people watching it. Craziness. Be forewarned.
3. Random Fact: I hate shoes. They are the first thing off when I get home - if I even have them on my feet. In the summer, I just bring flip flops in the car and only put them on if I go into a store.
4. Random Question of the Day: What book can you read over and over again? I pretty much only read non-fiction these days, but I could read Pride and Prejudice repeately. My copy at home has underlines, highlights and notes in the margins.
5. Random Good Thing: older sis and I had this when she was here, pineapple-apple-lime juice! make some - so good!
Have a great week!