Thursday, December 25, 2008

I am in the motherland, Alaska! We got to the airport early and found a parking spot that wasn't filled in with 2 feet of snow. Then, our flight was delayed for 2 hours and they said there was no hope of making the flight to Alaska. They said no seats open on the other flights and we would be spending the night in Seattle. I was optimistic and we set sail for Seattle - where, lo and behold the Anchorage flight was delayed. We ran, yes, ran full on to the flight and made it!!! I am sitting in the living room with my family. I am a happy camper right now and quite un-grinch-like!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like another true miracle of Christmas! I am so glad all went well with your trip - and that you and John are good runners. Merry Christmas. tga

BreeAnn said...

Merry Christmas!!

Blog Archive