Friday, January 30, 2009











It was sunny and warm (29ish) today so Huck, Sal and I decided to take a walk to the lake. The trail around the lake is closed due to fallen trees after our weeks of frozen fog. I was walking along talking about the ducks, the cloud formations and how seasons change. I looked to see his take on these matters only to find him totally zonked out asleep! Apparently, I wasn't as intellectually stimulating as I thought! Have a great weekend!

I put a new application on the right that flips through pictures I posted !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely walk - that fresh air puts the Huckster right to sleep. Have a great week end. tga

Anonymous said...

Lia,

Children never truly appreciate their parents' intellectual stimulation until they're older--much older (like fifty).

Mom

Allison said...

i like the slide show!

Anonymous said...

Dirty dog feet!
-k

Anonymous said...

At least he was sleeping instead of screaming! Not that i know what thats like or anything....

S&Y (Sandy)

Blog Archive