Friday, February 13, 2009

We are off to Portland to meet the sisters and my mother for a fun weekend. We are making little sis's wedding invitations, but will hopefully have many adventures as well. I just hope we hit IKEA as I haven't been there in a while and am having withdrawals. Huck just wants to see his aunts and grandma and swim in the hotel pool! Yes, we will take pictures!

I was at Costco and rounded the corner right into these car seats. Huck needs a big boy car seat soon and they were about 1/2 the price as anywhere else. I will install it when we get back and hope Huck likes it as much as he enjoys his baby seat!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smile on Hucks face just makes my day - bet he is in for some wonderful spoiling this week end - how fun to all be together. Enjoy! tga

Anonymous said...

He should be getting on the plane very soon. I'm showering then off to the airport. I can't wait to see everyone!
-k

Knit and Fit said...

I see Colonel Mustard in the background.

Allison said...

A baby who enjoys his car seat? amazing!

Lara said...

So cute! Have fun!

Be sure to keep him facing backwards until he's one, even in his big boy seat. :)

lani Keller said...

Woof!

Blog Archive