Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Banana-rama!

I am trying to give Huck some bits and tastes of food. He is super interested in what I am eating, but not as much so the things on his plate. I did let him have some fun with a mashed up banana the other day and boy was it amusing. He really just squished it around with his hands and made quite a wonderful mess. If I have food, he grabs for it and opens his mouth. He also is contemplating being enthused about sweet potatoes. I will buy him an avocado tomorrow and try that out. He is pretty much exclusively breast fed though as The Breast is Best!! I love that saying... Now, we are off to take a bath an d scrape the sweet potatoes off of his face!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "eating in the nude" plan! That seems to work best for babies.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Do di do, that is exactly what I was going to say! We must be related mom.
-k

Anonymous said...

What a delightful guy that Huck is - his smiling face just makes my day - thanks tga

lani Keller said...

I just keeping thinking of the PEAR that he bit off with those gums of his!

-lani

Blog Archive