Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am not a super social, sort of joiner type of a gal. Huck inspired me to join a Mommy-and-Me group though. I went yesterday though and we met at a park and Huck went on the swings, the rounder thing and played on the ground. I was so proud that he didn't eat any pea gravel at all. It was fun and Huck enjoyed watching the other kids.

Thanks for the suggestions about babe number two - I am sure I will ask for more as the due date approaches! Here are some recipes as a thanks!

Chocolate Gelato Baguettes

Chocolate Mint Cookie Squares

Homemade Slushies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The slushies sound fab. Twas good to see the little one last night. You can just see him getting ready to be a big brother.
-k

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! Did he really get to play on a rounder thingy. I thought they were extinct!

Mom

lani Keller said...

yum to the yum on those mint squares!

Blog Archive