Monday, April 6, 2009



It was beautiful outside this weekend and I got to enjoy it - through the windows. You see, my little Huckster is getting big and apparently my back muscles weren't strengthening proportionally. I did something terrible to it on Saturday afternoon and couldn't stand up or move until the next day. Alas, I did get out to take pictures of Huck's first steps (assisted of course) outside on the grass. He just squeels when the sliding door opens and he makes a bee-line ( as fast a low crawling baby can bee-line). I love that he is already a nature boy at such a young age!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand the joy of being outside! He gives an excellent demonstration. Take care of the back, Lia!

Mom

Anonymous said...

It is genetic - right Kory??? Almost green grass between your toes - amazing. tga

Anonymous said...

What a great day for exploring outside.
-k

lani Keller said...

I love that the snow is gone in your backyard. It is 75 degrees here!!

-lani

Blog Archive