Tuesday, July 21, 2009












We headed to Seward yesterday for a visit to the Sea Life Center. My cousins from North Dakota are here and it is a neat place for visitors. I wasn't sure how much Huck would enjoy it, but my goodness did he have a good time. I kept him awake so he slept almost the entire 2+ hour ride there (and most of the way back too). He loved watching the birds ducking, diving and tweeting. His favorite was the fish tank with salmon though. He stood there watching them swim past for quite some time - he is learning to say "fish". He can only say the end "shhh" part, but did say that quite a bit at the tanks. We then had lunch at Ray's where I had a wonderful king crab feast with a hot fudge sundae chaser. What a good day it was indeed!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day! Great picture of Grandmother and Babe!! tga

Anonymous said...

Sounds simply delightful. So that's why you didn't answer my e-mails . . .
-k

Coleens Recipes said...

What a fun day for everyone, especially Mr. Huck.

Knit and Fit said...

What a great life you have.

Blog Archive