Wednesday, July 1, 2009














What do you do when life (aka little sister's wedding leftovers) hands you lemons (aka lots and lots and lots of limes)? You make lime sorbet of course. I didn't time how long it took me to squeeze 2 1/4 cups juice out of lime wedges meant for drinks, but my hands are still a bit tight. I haven't had a taste yet, but it looks quite refreshing! It is basically 3 c water and 3 c sugar for a simple syrup and then 2 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lime juice. Yummo! Also, here is a Huck picture for your viewing pleasure! Older sister let me play in the sink and he LOVED it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Huck fix. The limes look yummy - squeezing them - not so much. Have a great day eating sorbet! tga

Anonymous said...

Lime sorbet . . . brilliant. If only you weren't preggers you could make Lime Rickies.
-k

lani Keller said...

Sad I missed the lime sorbet!

Blog Archive