Monday, August 24, 2009

It was a rainy Sunday and Huck and I got a bit bored of reading the same books over and over again (okay, just I got bored of it). I brought out the over sized crayons and some paper and plopped Huck on the kitchen floor. He had fun for a while scribbling, but had some troubles as he wanted to hold 3 crayons at one time. It decreased his dexterity a bit to say the least. The crayons scrubbed off the linoleum quite easily when we were through as well. This was my favorite piece of his work!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely picture he made for you!! Such talent. I can't believe how all of a sudden he is growing up. Take care. tga

Anonymous said...

That is quite a masterpiece.
-k

Anonymous said...

It looks better in real life.

Your mom

Knit and Fit said...

What a great artist.

lani Keller said...

That is a lovely drawing!

Blog Archive