Friday, June 22, 2012

Hiking.

 I am exhausted, but it is a good feeling!  We started the day out with a hike along the Coastal Trail with our hiking group.  The boys both walked quite far, but did take turns pushing each other.  I enjoyed myself thoroughly!
 They had a fantastic time after our hike playing in the tall grasses.  Kincaid said that they were making mazes.  It was so tall that I couldn't even see them most of the time.  Duke would fall down and I had to have Kincaid find him and pick him up.  It was hilarious.
We went to dinner at Road Runner and then had a walk around the lake at the dog park.  Of course, the boys did quite a bit of fishing.  I think that they would be happy if they could just fish all day and all night.  Maybe I will find a good camping spot with tent side fishing.  Just think of all the knitting I could do!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a busy day.
K

Anonymous said...

The sun makes all the difference!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend the day! Looks like Alaska is having wonderful summer weather. tag

Blog Archive