Wednesday, November 20, 2013

cold


 Duke and I made some mollases cookies today.  He helped dump ingredients into the bowl and also by cleaning the beater. He is now officially 4!

Duke did some drawing - don't be frightened, but that fish is eating a man.
Duke fell asleep on the way home from picking up Kin from school.  I thought he was pretending, but he actually fell asleep even though it was below zero.

Kincaid and I played outside for almost an hour after school.  It was below zero and my feet were cold, but in the interest of spending time with my child I stayed out as they went numb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I never let my feet go numb so that I could play with you. You're a super-good mom.

Your mother

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - the boys are growing up so fast!! Really busy here - tournament went well. Swede got the shingles and life goes on - thank goodness! xoxo tga

Fata Morgana said...

Super mom!!

Blog Archive