Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fish

Just another picture of Kincaid looking at the fish - he said they are Dolly Varden.  I was lucky enough to get to help out in Kincaid's classroom today.  It was craziness and chaos trying to get 22 kids to paint rubber molds of fish and do a print onto paper.  I had lots of fun.  My favorite part was getting to watch Kin in school - he was so good.  He stayed on task, played a game with another student and helped out a friend when another student was bothering them.  Good boy Kin!  Not to leave out Duker!  He was a wonderful help today cutting peas and peppers.  I love that he enjoys helping me cook.  He wants to pick out the day's menu and then help fix it.  I am really going to try and encourage this behavior.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lia, you have the aimed at positive courses in life. Maybe Kincaid can take over teaching for me and Duke can cook us fabulous meals. It's all good.

Anonymous said...

What lucky boys to have such an amazing Mom. tga

Anonymous said...

What good boys, I can't wait to see them.

K

Blog Archive