(An old picture of course, we left skedaddle before I got any pictures!)
We had an incident at Skedaddle. Duke started screaming that his mouth was too 'spicy' and he was screaming in pain. It spread to his lips and we sped home. He was fine in about a half hour. Whew - then my friends starting writing that the same thing happened to their kiddos in different ways. One had a burning sensation in her eye and others had burning skin on their faces. No adults were affected though. Someone called the Municipality and they responded and said it was the result of spicy doritos. No one that was there believes it, but at least there are no lingering injuries. Egads!