Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday

It was a rainy skedaddle and the boys did not want to go.  I forced them and then had to force Kincaid to leave after 2 1/2 hours.  Duke was ready, but Kin could have played for hours!  They had such fun playing with their friends.

A friend and I climbed up a little mountain by her house.  It was pouring rain at the bottom, then hailing and then snowing at the top.  All the mountains around us were getting snowy.  It was really fun, but super cold at the top.  I took this picture through the ziplock bag that was protecting my phone - it would have gotten drenched!  Good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least I didn't get snowed on when I hiked yesterday. It looks like you had fun anyway!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend the day! xox tga

Blog Archive