Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend

 A quick picture from our Friday group.  The kiddos were on the mosquito and falling off.  Duke is yelling for help.  I ran to him immediately (after taking the picture).  Then the kiddos on the way to school one day.  I may have posted this before, but I just love the picture.


 We had tons of wind and there was a moose graveyard.  At the end of the storm, not an animal was left standing.  Sad sight.

 Nam and I did a night geocache.   My friends set it up and it had a Harry Potter theme which I didn't totally understand (I haven't read the books...).  It was really fun.


Then, Nam and I went out to another night cache and finally found the end.  It was such a great ending with the tombstones and skeleton.  I can't imagine how scary it would be to be hiking around and stumble upon this sight! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the kids on the bug and the pre-school pic. The night geocashing was much better than it looked!

Your mom

Blog Archive