Thursday, January 10, 2013

Surprising



We went to the water park today and I didn't bring my camera, so an oldie but goodie for you.  Duke looks so different now that he has glasses!

Kincaid was wild at the park.  He went under water, jumped through the waterfall and zipped down the slides.  This is totally different from last time. He seems to have caught some sort of adventursome streak.  Duke is most likely case zero. 

They just surprise me all the time.  Just as I think I can predict their behavior, I am totally wrong.  I love this.  For the most part, Kincaid pushes Duke into dark rooms first.  They both love books.  Duke's favorite is Moby Dick and Kincaid loves a book of Pirate Poems.  Kincaid loves red and Duke loves blue.  Kincaid can play outside and not get cold, but Duke seems to have inherited my chilly extremities. 

I get such a kick out of how different and similar they are each day! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They can both fall asleep while eating dinner, though.

Your mom

Coleens Recipes said...

Kincaid and Keaton are wonderful little boys!!

Blog Archive