Friday, March 1, 2013

--

 The boys on our hike this morning.  They needed sticks to do some fishing.  This picture just makes me smile.  A lot.  We started our hike at 1030, hiked, then played in the Greenhouse and then sledded.  We hopped into the car about 115.  Lots of fresh air today!
 Our hike was in Russian Jack and I really like it there. I kept the boys out of the river thankfully.
 They did a lot of mountain climbing with their friends.  Duke started crying soon after I took this picture.  He gets made when he can't keep up with Kincaid.  I asked him what was wrong and he said he was scared he was going to die.  Thanks to Kincaid who said it was a death drop.  Poor kiddo!
He did better at this hill and no fears of falling thankfully.  This reminds me of the picture of the old miners and Chilkoot Pass.  Tee Hee. 

No comments:

Blog Archive