Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have now looked through this book about a million times since it arrived yesterday afternoon. I think that I have to say it is my most favorite knitting book to date. The patterns are all easily constructed with most being top down. They all have alterations to "make it your own" and change it up a bit. The projects are sweaters, tanks, vests and cardigans. Perfect for the fall weather knitting! I can't wait to hit the yarn shops and find the perfect yarns. If you are a knitter or need a gift for a knitter, this is it!

I can't figure out which sweater to make first... Ingenue, Favorite Cardigan or Essential Tank... I just can't decide!

(thanks to scout's swag blog for the little image to the left)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to vote? Love the manly brown outfit on the babe yesterday! tga

lani Keller said...

Woo-hooo. Got my ticket and I will see you in AK!

-lk

Blog Archive