Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This is how I felt most the labor - don't I look fantastic? (Yes, I am holding my weasel who is now named the labor weasel). I just wanted to say that I couldn't have gotten through babe's labor without my mom and sister. Mom helped me "he he he hoo" through the hard and painful back labor along with sister stroking my back. They also helped me afterwards with cooking for me and doing all the things that I wasn't allowed to do while on "house arrest". I felt so lucky to have them there with me - I can't imgaine what I would have to do to thank them and repay them.




I head to the midwife today to find out if my blood pressure has dropped. I sure as heck hope so! Keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to such special people. Keep us posted on your appointment today. Love the pictures - tga

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to such special people. Keep us posted on your appointment today. Love the pictures - tga

Anonymous said...

You're very lucky to have such a special family. Kincaid is also very lucky to have such a great grandma and auntie!

Hope the midwife gives you the all clear signal today!

lani Keller said...

I was just talking to someone who said that women pregnant in july and august have a higher chance of this high-blood-pressure-non-sense. I'm sure that it will be down!!

-lani

Anonymous said...

Lia,

We were so lucky to be there! You made us proud (and that was long before Kincaid was born).

Mom

Blog Archive