Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy First Day of Fall!

Babe wrapped in this scarf to prepare for the cool weather ahead (yes, it was a highly staged photograph and no the scarf is not done yet). I love Fall. The cool weather and rainy, windy days are my favorites. We will take the babe to pick his first pumpkin later October and he will drink his share of apple cider through me. It is inspiring me to order to some wool for a sweater and start thinking about some ideas for baking. Ahh.. I love anticipation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought we were clear that scarfs were a BAD idea for babes . . .
-k

BreeAnn said...

I love fall too! I baked a caramel apple cake just for the occasion of beginning of fall

Anonymous said...

That little guy just gets cuter every day. tga

Blog Archive