Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here is babe in his favorite place - on the changing table. He is mid-stride in the picture. I never quite understood the bib for babes that weren't eating solid foods. I now am a firm believer in the bib and this is one of my favorites. Babe seems to spit up or just ooze quite often. If we are going out and I have to get him dressed early - he has to "bib up" so I don't have to re-dress him. I also think that this bib is especially nice as it brings out his brown eyes...

We went to the reel rock film tour the other night at the Mountain Gear store (free movie!). The movies were great and I got my exercise walking babe mostly non-stop from 7-9:30. I enjoyed the films nonetheless and think that if you enjoy rock climbing you shouldn't miss them!
Also, the Banff Film festival will be at the start of November and I hope to catch some of them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures of the Babe always make my day - thank you - he is so darn cute - love the bib. tga

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all . . . and that is a durn cute bib. I'm off tommorrow if the Huckster is available for Skyping . . .
-k

lani Keller said...

Bib-it-up! The new slogan for 2009!

Blog Archive