Monday, April 13, 2009

I hope you had a lovely Easter Weekend. Huck's first Easter was a bit of a fussy one and I am attributing it to teething (I think that I might feel bumps on the bottom, but I have said that before). We went to an egg hunt and it was total mayhem so we found an empty egg for a photo. I think he will do better next year! It was amusing though. I dyed some eggs as I can't let Easter pass without that tradition! Huck helped by eating a paper towel tube to occupy himself.






Also, a Happy Birthday shout out to Jackie! Woo woo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lia,

We woke up to an inch or two of new snow! It's almost as if we're dyed white this morning. I think it is an Easter miracle.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Sandy is very jealous of Huck's tube to chew on, though she prefers the longer wrapping paper rolls.
-k

Anonymous said...

Like your new haircut Lia - Looks like Huck had a wonderful Easter - we did, too. tga

lani Keller said...

I still love Easter and all the traditions. We went camping and I insisted on hiding eggs around the camp site!

-lani

Knit and Fit said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out!

It was too wet for the kids to hunt for eggs outside we have delayed the hunt till better weather.

Blog Archive