Thursday, April 23, 2009











We had a rather grumpy day around the Huck household yesterday. He was great in the morning for some errands and then the moaning started. Huck did a few coughs, though I am attributing the transformation into "Grumpelstiltskin" on the tooth. I can actually see a top one trying to poke through the gums. He sticks his tongue out and it seems like he is feeling the new item! Here are some pictures from the other day when he was Mr. Smiles. He was quite close so the camera didn't want to focus. My older sister comes into town this evening and we are so excited!!!

EDITED TO ADD: Just as I finished writing this, Huck tossed his cookies big time. Yucko. Now, he has been trying to sleep. Maybe he is a bit under the weather...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lia,

How could anyone that cute and smiley even think about throwing up. It's not right.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy - hope he gets to feeling better soon. Auntie Mame should be a big help - tga

Anonymous said...

Oh no oh no . . . why is he sick and cranky when I arrive!?

k

BreeAnn said...

Awww poor guy. Sometimes teething can give them an upset tummy too. I hope he feels better soon! I love the pictures!

Coleens Recipes said...

I can just picture his (hopefully soon) toothy grin.

Blog Archive