Wednesday, May 20, 2009


It is quite difficult to get pictures of a 9 month old's teeth. My mother ended up holding him upside down for the shoot. You can sort of see them! He is getting about 4 on the top, but still not much action on the bottom. We celebrated a cousin's birthday last night at the Bear's Tooth and Huck ate a ton of corn and black bean salsa, a crouton, some celery (his current favorite) and lots trees (broccoli spears). I had halibut fish tacos and currently feel ill - I always do with deep fried fish, but I just can't help myself sometimes. The weather here has been beautiful with highs around 60 - just perfectly sunny and fabulous.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks good upside down, too!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Made me laugh - he will someday say - you really didn't do that - did you??? tga

Knit and Fit said...

Oh, fish tacos, I get sick from those also.

BreeAnn said...

That's a great shot of his teeth! I love bear tooth, and Meg, can I go next time?? ;)

Anonymous said...

I see them, I see them!
-k

Coleens Recipes said...

New teeth, how exciting, boy are they sharp, aren't they? But technically, new baby teeth are not called teeth...we call them toofers LOL.

Blog Archive