Tuesday, September 8, 2009





Apparently I didn't get the BBQ pictures from my older sister and she is currently in the air zooming back home to Portland as I type. Hopefully they will follow in a blog post down the road. I did find some other gems in the pictures that I did get from her before she left though. I am typing quickly as Huck finally hit the hay - sleep has been hit and miss around here these days, but he makes up for it by being such a good boy (most of the time).

Pics are of us eating, tomato chomping, vroom vroom driving and rib cleaning. How could you be irritated at such a sweetheart?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll vouch for the fact that it's hard to be mad at Huck AND that he brings much joy to many people--especially me.

Your mom

Anonymous said...

Huck is looking more and more like a big brother! He is quite the guy and I love the pictures of both of you. tga

Anonymous said...

He liked those ribs Bill gave him. I miss that lil' guy already.
-k

lani Keller said...

Wow...you guys have been busy! The state fair, the BBQ, visitors. Looks like so much fun. I wish that I could have been there!

Blog Archive