Thursday, September 17, 2009


I almost made it to bed without blogging and so this will be a short one. I am exhausted - Huck had a bit of a rough day due to some sores in his mouth and a bit of a fever. The doc says it is just a virus, but it gave the happy Huck a run for his money. He did enjoy taking the Tylenol though and then would sign please when we walked by the bottle. I might have a fiend on my hands. Grandpa taught him the sign for fish and he did that one a bit and even did the sign for more as well. Hopefully he will be mended tomorrow and the blog will be a bit more interesting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always interesting to me.

Your mom

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all about Huck, your blog first thing in the morning is a great way to start my day. tga

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!
-k

lani Keller said...

I remember LOVING dynatap. Delicious. Good luck!

BreeAnn said...

Feel better soon!

Blog Archive