Thursday, October 8, 2009

I almost went to sleep without blogging, perhaps because nothing exciting happened today. I had an appointment with the midwife and all is going well with new babe - 34 weeks and a few days along now. Everything checked out normal and I have nothing to report on new babe front. I am testing out a new name though - Keaton or Keats. What do you think?

Since no news, I shall give you some links to follow if you need to kill some time!

1. daily mug shot - take a picture each day and it will put them together (sort of like a digital flipbook); little sis told me to do this with Huck, perhaps I will find the time as it looks like too much fun. Should have done this with the belly.

2. this lady is making the cupcakes from martha stewarts new cupcake book (and posting recipes), so take a look they are great!

3. you can take this quiz to find out a good paint color for yourself. I won't be painting anytime soon, but since I was a young child (with a collection of paint chip cards) I have loved paint colors!

4. this site has one heck of a deal on a kid related item each day, but they don't ship to Alaska (apparently, we don't need deals in the great white north). So, if I really want something I might have it shipped to you and you can send it me!

OK, I am off to bed. I will try to find something interesting, thought provoking and wonderfully amusing for tomorrow's blog so I don't loose my readership in this drought of excitement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lia,

There's no drought of excitement with you and Huck. Every single day is new and interesting.

Your mom

Anonymous said...

Keaton over Keats! tga

Lara said...

I was going to name my youngest child Keaton! But she's a girl, so she's Avalon. But if she were a boy, she would have been Keaton Charles, Keaton because I like it and Charles for my dad. You could name him Keaton and call him Keats when you're calling him to dinner.

Unknown said...

If you ever come across a merchant that won't ship to Alaska, have it sent to Alohaforwarding.com and they'll forward to you via Priority Mail.

Blog Archive