Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am a bit tired this evening, my back a bit sore and my personality a bit sour. I could be called a grumpus! We got up too early and I think some teeth are pushing through and pushing Huck into a bit of a grumpus mode as well. So, here are 2 more knitting projects completed. One is for a friend's babe and another for my new babe to be. They took no time at all and the thing on the top is a little leaf. The pattern is Greenleaf Baby Hat and I used some superwash wool in an off white and a soft brown for the other. They are pretty darn cute.

Huck is at the playground with his grandpa right now - he got all bundled up in his hat, coat and thumbless mittens for the excursion as it is 31. I am getting excited for winter, but am also savoring the yellow-gold glow outside as well!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those hats and only wish I had a smaller head!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

Very nice hats.
-k

Anonymous said...

So nice to have Grandpa around to take Huck for a walk. Male bonding no doubt. Hope today is a better one for you. xxo tga

Anonymous said...

So nice to have Grandpa around to take Huck for a walk. Male bonding no doubt. Hope today is a better one for you. xxo tga

lani Keller said...

Fabulous patter :)

lani Keller said...

Oops...I meant pattern...I'm a bit tired too!

Sandy said...

Dang girl, I wish I had you patience... and talent!

Blog Archive