Thursday, October 1, 2009


I may appear awake in this photo, but I am most definitely running on fumes.  I let Huck go to long and he turned to the dark side for a bit (i.e., sticking hands in plant dirt, opening off limits cupboards, putting toys in the dog water).  He ate a HUGE dinner and then walked and walked and walked around the house.  He is getting so good at walking.  After he fell asleep, I really wanted an ice cream sundae, but was satisfied with some microwave smores.  I have always considered a smore a comfort food, but it never seems to beat out the mac and cheese or mashed potatoes on the lists.  I can't believe there is a single soul that could continue being depressed or melancholy with a warm and gooey, chocolate filled smore in their hand!  Hope you have a good Thursday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know how I'm going to start my day!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

The only thing that looks bette than the smore is you - you look marvelous! tga

Anonymous said...

Ah, makes me remember "baby's first s'more" at the BBQ.

-k

lani Keller said...

The rootbeer float sounded amazing! That is a comfort food fo' sho!

Lanora said...

Can't say I've ever had one away from the campfire -- great idea!

Blog Archive