Friday, March 9, 2012


Just another day in paradise and nothing to blog about I am afraid.  Mom and I went to Barnes and Noble.  On the way out, I had to snap a picture of these beautiful pink mountains.  We are supposed to get wonderful Aurora Borealis tonight, but the darn light next door makes them impossible to see.  Gone are the good old days of going out there in our night gowns and bunny boots after a call from Grandpa.  I hope you all have a great weekend.  We are heading to Hawaii for Spring Break so blogging might be a bit sparse!  It will be hard to leave Alaska in all of its splendor, but 80 degrees and sand does sound nice (even if the projected weather is for wind and a bit of rain).  The boys won't mind playing at the beach in a downpour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Your mon

Anonymous said...

Amazing picture! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! What a nice winter break! tag

Blog Archive