Thursday, March 8, 2012

Grr Me.

I remember telling myself that I had to blog.  I bathed the kiddos, did some packing and even hot tubbed.  In the back of my mind, I said to myself that I would blog before bed.  Ooops.

Here is a picture driving to my friend's house yesterday.  This is how all the streets look.  They once could easily hold two lanes and now a large truck barely fits.  It is crazy.  Pretty, but crazy.
When we were there, the boys wanted to eat muffins.  The hostess made pumpkin muffins last time we were there (about 4 months ago) and remembered.  Kincaid choose crackers as an alternative and Duke wanted cucumbers.  Yes, cucumbers.  My friend graciously sliced one up into pieces and Duke took a bite out of each one.   She put them in a bag for him to take home and he ate them all before we got home.  Amusing.

3 comments:

kory said...

Ahhh, another cucumber lover!
-k

Anonymous said...

The pictures were worth the wait.

Your mom

Fata Morgana said...

I do still have a can of pumpkin in the pantry. I do need to bust out some muffins... perhaps for skedaddle next week if I get my act together!

:)
-A

Blog Archive