Thursday, March 22, 2012

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

It was a bad day, but this was a high point for me.  Kincaid has never been into drawing, but he will make maps.  Today, he wanted me to trace him on big paper.  He then drew hair, eyes, a nose (the dot), ears (near the eyes) and a mouth.  I was in utter amazement.  He then drew bones in this body (the scribbles).  


I wrote his name and asked if he could write it too.  His K is hard to see, but he did a perfect "I" and the "N" has the bumps, the "C" is darn near perfect and you can see the other letters around the big flying potato (I don't remember exactly what that was...)

Brilliant child, just need to work on his behavior and that of his brother... and maybe their mother as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can always use another artist in the family!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

Great pic.
K

Anonymous said...

Great and interesting pictures. Such talent!
I hope that today is a better day!! xoxo tag

Fata Morgana said...

Great picture!

Blog Archive