Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just a walk in the park.

Just a little walk in the dog park today.  It was beautiful and sunny.  Kincaid asked if he could go off the trail, "of course, take the road less traveled my boy!"

Duke chose to take a little nap.

I am starting "letter a day" and we will see how it goes after about 26 days.  Today was A of course and we made an A out of a stick, he did some preschool pages with the letter A (which he drew lying on its side for some reason) and named animals starting with A (anaconda, angel fish, alligator, arapaima ...).  He also found the A magnet on the board and picked out the A in Madeline.  

Of course, he played in the water for a bit.  He said he found an eel.

I was wearing running shoes and told him that he had to get himself up if he fell.  I also told him to have a good footing before he took a step, "I know that, that is what Bear does."  Of course...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How neat to have an "A" day! I'd like one myself.

Your mom

Blog Archive