Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

It was one of those amazing spring days where we were outside more than inside.  We started off with skedaddle at a park with an amazing backdrop. I need to remember sun glasses for the kiddos - it was so sunny!


We stayed for over 2 hours.  They did each take a bit of a break to have a chocolate sandwich and goldfish though.

They ran on the snow.  It was amazingly hard and I didn't even punch through.  They pretended it was a glacier with crevasses and also an ocean with choppy water.


There also was quite a bit of eating the "snow food".

I love this shot of Kincaid in the green tunnel slide.  It was oddly designed as most of the children had to actually crawl down it.  I was proud of myself - I went down it too.  We came home so they could eat some shrimp and then we headed out again for puddle time.  So much fun.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, outside days are great.
K

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have joined you.

Your mom

Meg Aurora said...

Kincaid looks great in green!

Blog Archive