Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hot Dog (and Not Dog) Roast

 It was a lovely day for a hot dog roast.  We headed out to Birchwood for some fun!  The boys helped gather sticks for the fire.
 Duke ate his immediately.  I had to cut up Kincaid's so he could use a fork as they were "greasy".
 I got to eat my all time favorite dessert.  How could much else be better than a smore? 
 Kincaid had just had his hands in his pockets and looked so cute, but took them out when I got out the camera.
 I love how optimistic the thermometer is out at Birchwood.
 The Tulips are in full color in front of the house and look so pretty. I love how they open in the morning and close up at night.  Such a dignified flower.
The boys were playing with cars.  I made a road on the floor and ramp.  Duke mainly sailed air planes down it and Kincaid crashed cars down it.  They don't usually play with cars, so it will be interesting to see if this continues!

1 comment:

Fata Morgana said...

Great family activity! The double marshmallow...tried and true yumminess!

Blog Archive