Thursday, November 7, 2013

Just a Wednesday




 Duke played dress up for a while today.  He ended with just his bow tie.  Apparently, he is going to wear it on his birthday so he can be 'fancy'.  That boy cracks me up and I think he got his sense of style from me.
 We also took a walk to the dog park.  It was under 30, but awfully pretty out there (as usual).  Ice on the lake (not solid), but no snow.
Our walk home from school took a long time as Kincaid had to break all of the ice.  He jumped and smashed to crack it.  I love that sound too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skirt with the sparkles is a personal favorite, but he looks good in every outfit.

Your mom

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - they always tell the story - I look forward to seeing them daily - but not on the week ends! Thanks! tga

Blog Archive