Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quack

 I am not a fan of feeding ducks or even ducks really.  I can't understand how they always peck each other, quack without cause and flap suddenly.  Unfortunately, the boys love the ducks.  They loved feeding them snow and so I brought bread one day and they are hooked.
 These ducks are quite happy about the situation.  The silly things didn't fly south and are now so darn hungry.  They were coming up onto the bank and nearly pecking the bread out of their hands.
 I threw bread to the lady ducks as the bossy men were pecking the ladies out of the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the boys enjoy participating in the food chain. That's all I have to say.

Your mom

Anonymous said...

WOW! So many ducks - glad they can't "take them home". Hugs!!

Blog Archive