Friday, May 2, 2014

Point Woronzoff

I do still have two sons and I can't wait until Kincaid can once again join us on our adventures again.  I think that Kincaid said there are 22 days until he is done with school.  Yipee!  Duke and I walked along the beach at Kincaid for a long time today.  He started finding sea glass and thankfully I had a ziplock so we did some collecting.

He loved this little wall as it said "I love Anna" and that is his current girlfriend's name.  Young love.

I think that it got to about 65 degrees today.  Crazy fabulous.  It was a twitch colder down along the inlet though.

The sleeping lady was so beautiful across the inlet.  We even saw some Beluga Whales!


We haven't had rain in a long time and you could see a bit of haze across the city.

We also heard a sandhill crane flapping and honking across the sky.  They are so loud, but so pretty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are glorious!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend the day!! tga

Blog Archive