Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gilligan on Skis

I set out for a ski as the boys were gone for the morning.  I planned just to go to Goose Lake and turn around and come back.  At the top of the hill, I decided to keep going instead of taking the same way back.  It got a little hilarious as the trail was icy and I couldn't get my poles to stick.  Then, I ended up skiing through the UAA campus as kids were walking between classes.  I should have gone on the ski trails, but I always get lost back there.  The sidewalks were fine and people moved out of my way.  APU was empty and I just used the streets.  It made me laugh.  Here is my route and I suggest you don't follow it if you need a ski.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great route. I'll try to remember it . . . and look at the calories you burned!

Your mom

Anonymous said...

What a great trip. Enjoyed the Garmin print out!! tga

Blog Archive