Thursday, February 23, 2012

Potty Training

We are in the middle of potty training here at the house (I work on generalization to car rides and other places later).  We didn't leave and had a rough night, so I figured we would just lay low and not venture outside. I would love for Duke to be diaper-less by the time we go to Hawaii mid-March.  Keep your fingers crossed!  I started out the day with him in Diego underwear.


All three pairs ended up in the soak bowl, so we moved to "nude day".  I was very happy no one came to the door as they both were nude all day long.  He did have some accidents, but also did a bit of potty work.


One of his rewards is to watch the Monstro part of Pinocchio.  Thank goodness you can bookmark that and watch it over and over again.  We moved to "kisses, chocolate" in the afternoon which I found to be very motivating for Duke.  I think he is going to be more stubborn than Kincaid, but there is hope.  Hope that I won't have to pack a suitcase of diapers or buy a case when we get there.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he'll make it. Diaperless in Hawaii sounds like a good theme to me.

Your mom

Blog Archive