Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busy Bee



I had a busy day and sadly none of it was exciting enough to make the blog.  The boys outing was to Target where they ran like mad and then got a cookie as I searched the store for Duke's snake.  The employees were quite helpful, "Oh, he had it when he ran by here." and "I don't think I saw a snake in my area."  We did find him sitting on a shelf next to a rather scared looking baby doll (that had a potty with poop in it you can clean! No way!)

So, I leave these three recipes for your viewing (and eating pleasure!)

A wonderful cookie bar recipe - white chocolate macadamia nut bars (my only substitutions were to add more nut and chocolate chips and use 1/2 butter and 1/2 apple sauce for the butter)

A recipe I want to make soon - margarita cup cakes (yes, they do have tequila!)

A fabulous recipe that I use for both chicken and tofu.  I also add in some peppers or pineapple as well.  It is called Bourbon Chicken, but there is no alcohol in this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the snake was found. Thanks for the recipes! Have a great day! tag

Blog Archive