Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chilly.

It was a chilly skedaddle.  Kincaid had a great time breaking all of the ice on the puddles.  Yes, he does little a little odd.  His coat is a little big and his rain pants are a lot big.  At least he stays dry and warm.  I think it was 40, but with a stiff wind.  I wore a hat and had some mittens on for a lot of the time we were there.  A lot of people showed up, but most were not prepared for the weather (or water).  

(Yes, I keep putting that rubber back onto the car and it falls down)

Duke stayed in the car the whole time.  It wasn't because it was cold, he just wanted to stay inside and drive.  Then, he just wanted to eat his sandwich in the back.  I let him as I parked right next to the playground.  We stayed for a while and then they both wanted to go home.  I tried to tell them that the playgroup is really for "me", but they didn't get it.  I strapped them in and we headed for home.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was super chilly. I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did.

Your mom

Anonymous said...

It even looks cold in the pictures. Rain, rain and more rain here. Grass is green and lush. tag

Blog Archive