Thursday, December 10, 2015

Wednesday

 I am not so diligent about posting when the boys are gone!  My life just is a bit less interesting without them around unfortunately.  I did take Pepper out for another run.  I am enjoying running up the Gasline Trail (near Stuckagain Heights) to the Powerline Trail.  It is uphill, but warms me up quite quickly.  I turned around to catch my breath and saw the beautiful mountains.  The pinks and blues were so gorgeous, I think the prettiest I have seen.  I pointed it out to Pepper and she just grabbed a 6 foot stick and hit me in the leg... Alas...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty.

K

Anonymous said...

The pictures and view are amazing. I'm so glad you took the time to turn around and catch your breath.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! tga

Blog Archive